As the company name indicates, London Meeting Rooms provide corporate venue hire and additional services, such as teleconferencing, to the business community throughout Central London. While still relatively new to this highly competitive market, the business has steadily built an impressive client-base comprising of some leading names in the public and private sector, including the NHS, Warner Bros, and Nationwide; offering venues of different types and sizes at some prestigious locations across London.
The business had an existing website from which they were showcasing the different meeting rooms and venues. However all bookings were manually managed via phone or email enquiry.
London Meeting Rooms have set ambitious plans to become an established and leading name in meeting room hire throughout London.
In order to fulfil this ambition, the company identified a need to modernise their processes, digital profile and brand identity. The included the creation of a new logo that represented them as a progressive, dynamic business whose heart beats within the heart of London. Added to this the need for a new website with modern design and fully-responsive to all digital devices.
However, over and above all of this, London Meeting Rooms had recognised that, in order to grow the business, it needed to streamline the way in which the booking process was managed; with the manual method far too labour intensive and time-consuming. Factors that were hindering both the opportunity for further business development, and the overall profitability of each room booking.
- Design and develop a fresh and modern new brand that reflected the progressive and London-oriented services of the business.
- Design and develop a new website that would modernise London Meeting Room’s digital profile and be accessible on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Deliver an online room booking system to allow new and existing clients an easy means of booking and paying for a meeting room at a location and time of their choice, to increase booking rates and improve revenue.
- Automate the booking management process to deliver greater operational efficiency and increased productivity.
Our design team created a fresh new logo and corporate identity, as well as a modern, responsive website for the business
The booking system automates and simplifies booking and management, improving effiency and speeding up the booking experience.
The Booking System
- A new booking journey developed focused on room booking search and availability
- Repsonsive on all devices and available for bookings 24/7
- Ability to upsell and add services such as catering and equipment to the booking to increase revenue
- Fast booking process improved customer experience and increased volume of bookings
- Easy access for returning customers increased volume of repeat bookings
increase in revenue versus same time in the previous year
Reduction in emails, invoicing and booking admin
Increase in new sales since launch of system
It’s been a pleasure to work with thinkBooker, and see this exciting new venture come to fruition. The new brand identity, along with our fantastic new website and booking system will certainly help London Meeting Rooms reach the next level in its growth. We’re already seeing the benefits of the system through new bookings via the website and greater efficiency in the office, and are excited to continue working alongside thinkBooker as the business grows and evolves.